Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello fellow CMTs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aunty Marg

Aunty Marg

Hello fellow CMTs Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow CMTs   Hello fellow CMTs EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Hello , Marg here CMT for 3? years. Am a full time Dog groomer and had hoped to ease into CMT and out of grooming but after moving into a shop it became it's own monster.

Never mind it is on the market now. Hope to move to sunshine Coast and do more Massage.
I have maintained a handful of clients for massage but am restricted to tues afternoons.
Mostly old sore loves with the occasional post injury. Love to see the results, very rewarding.

Look forward to hearing ANYTHING from other CMTs so lets get going !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepoodleshop.com.au
Shell

Shell

Hello fellow CMTs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow CMTs   Hello fellow CMTs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 am

Hi Marg,

I'm currently completing my CMT course - lots of hard work but enjoying every minute of it!!
Back to top Go down
Aunty Marg

Aunty Marg

Hello fellow CMTs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow CMTs   Hello fellow CMTs EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:01 am

where are you up to and who was your lecturer ?
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

Hello fellow CMTs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow CMTs   Hello fellow CMTs EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:26 am

My Lecturer is Dani Simmonds. We've got two more weekends of training before the exam Shocked

We went to GAP last time to massage the greyhounds - it was amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Aunty Marg

Aunty Marg

Hello fellow CMTs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow CMTs   Hello fellow CMTs EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:47 am

Dani is the Bomb...she is fantastic with follow up support. Pleas say Hi, tell her Aunty Marg the Dog Groomer from Brisbane. She may remember me
Back to top Go down
Ness

Hello fellow CMTs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow CMTs   Hello fellow CMTs EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 am

Hi there - I completed my CMT certificate early last year but havent done much with it. I work full time and am studying herbal medicine too so I havent been able to concentrate on building a client base and I am too time poor. So apart from the odd ad in the newspaper its not been developed at all.
What sort of clients do you have? Are the dogs mostly elderly?
How do you hope to promote your biz when u move to Sunnie Coast?
Back to top Go down
Dogma

Hello fellow CMTs Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hello fellow CMTs EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:15 am

Hi, My name's Beth and I finished my CMT course in 2009. I've been running my massage business, Dogma, on the Sunshine Coast part-time since last year. I am finding it so rewarding and have not come accross a dog that hasn't benefited from a massage. It's a really effective therapy for dogs AND they love it which is the nicest bit. What a great job!
Back to top Go down
lindajane

Hello fellow CMTs Empty
PostSubject: Certificate in Canine Myofunction-Gold Coast   Hello fellow CMTs EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 am

Hi All,

Just joined the forum. I'm enrolled in the course on the Gold Coast starting at the end of April and just hoping with everything crossed that it will go ahead. Does anyone know how many need to be enrolled for a course to still be held. It wasn't held last year at the Goldie because of the floods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello fellow CMTs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow CMTs   Hello fellow CMTs Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow CMTs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Animal Courses :: Canine Myofunctional Therapy-
Jump to: